Sometimes I find inspiration in unexpected places and people.
If you haven’t played Tiny Tower yet, it’s the new iOS game with 8-bit graphics that’s all the rage at the moment and BitBook is an in-game status update service for the residents (known as Bitizens) of Tiny Tower. Anyway, my bitizens occasionally post some updates that are pure genius! Here are some of my favourites:
- I used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead. – Stacey Austin
- Clones are people two. – Sylvia Morales
- If I’m not back in five minutes… wait longer! – G Weaver
- If you see gum on the floor, leave it there. It isn’t free candy. – Jesus Phillips
- When the moon hits your eye that is 1 pixel wide, it’s amore! – Calvin McCoy
Awesome lyrics by Frank Turner.
“All your friends and peers and family solemnly tell you you will have to grow up be an adult yeah be bored and unfulfilled”
“Oh when no one’s yet explained to me exactly what’s so great about slaving 50 years away on something that you hate”
“About meekly shuffling down the path of mediocrity”
“Well if that’s your road then take it but it’s not the road for me”
Well said Frank, well said!
Thanks @monmargot for introducing me to this song.